Now we are going to share with you best 34 best status for whatsapp love. Share it with your friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
Best status for whatsapp love
- You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
- Why be alone when we can be together baby
You can make my life worthwhile
And I can make you start to smile
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.
- A perfect person is easy to love. But when somebody likes all your imperfections, well, that’s when you know they really mean it.
- Though sorrow may impede my heart,
It is of great love to have known you.
- A couple of times in your life, it happens like that. You meet a stranger, and all you know is that you need to know everything about him.
- As Unto the bow the the cord is ,
So unto the man is woman;
Though she bends him, she obeys him,
Though she draws him , yet she follows:
Useless each without the other.
- You have to live each hour as if it’s your last and each day as if you were immortal.
- I want you to have big dreams, big goals. I want you to strive to achieve them. But I don’t want to see you beating yourself up every time you make a mistake.
- I profess not to know how women’s hearts are wooed and won. To me they have always been matters of riddle and admiration.
- For Beatrice, when we first met,
I was lonely, and you were pretty.
Now I am pretty lonely.
- It was a dream, not a nightmare, a beautiful dream I could never imagine in a thousand nods. There was a girl next to me who wasn’t beautiful until she smiled and I felt that smile come at me in heat waves following, soaking through my body and out my finger tips in shafts of color and I knew somewhere in the world, somewhere, that there was love for me.
- Life is slippery. We all need a loving hand to hold onto.
- Little did I realise how much I would miss those ten minutes, those ten minutes in which I lived an entire lifetime.
- Don’t let yourself die without knowing the wonder of fucking with love.
- Long distance is hard. You have to trust that as you each change on your own, your relationship will also change along with you. It takes hope, good humor, and idealism. It takes a massive dose of courage to protect the relationship at all odds. It is hard, but worth it. You’ll both be stronger as a result.
- Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, often violently, just like love.
- He loved her because it was his nature to do so, but there were times when he could not endure her love for him. There were times when it became nothing but pure idiot mystery…
- When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you.
- Something amazing happens when you’re in love and don’t give a damn about what day it is anymore.
- “You’ll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you’ll never treat yourself right darling but I want ya too if I let you knoooowww Im here for you then maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you ohhhhh
- I am a restlessness inside a stillness inside a restlessness.
- A man is only as good as what he loves.
- There’s two kinds of women–those you write poems about and those you don’t.
- Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
- I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.
- It´s natural to want someone you love to do what you want, or what you think would be good for them, but you have to let everything happen to them. You can’t interfere with people you love any more than you’re supposed to interfere with people you don’t even know. And that’s hard, …, because you often feel like interfering -you want to be the one who makes the plans.
- Belinda stared into the fire for some time, thinking about what she had in her life, and what she had given up; and whether it would be worse to love someone who was no longer there, or not to love someone who was.
- People say I make strange choices, but they’re not strange for me. My sickness is that I’m fascinated by human behavior, by what’s underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.
- Love? I need a lot of love.”
Of course you do. Everyone does. It’s funny that we never say it. It’s OK to scream, ‘I’m starving’ in public if you are hungry; it’s OK to make a fuss and say, ‘I’m so sleepy’, if you are tired; but somehow we cannot say, ‘I need some more love.’ Why can’t we say it? It’s just as basic a need.
- Why did dusk and fir-scent and the afterglow of autumnal sunsets make people say absurd things?
- I look at you and see all the ways a soul can bruise, and I wish I could sink my hands into your flesh and light lanterns along your spine so you know that there’s nothing but light when I see you.
- You’re still alive. And that means you’ll love and be loved…and in the end, nothing else really matters.
- I had forgotten how much light there is in the world, till you gave it back to me.