Now we are going to share with you 33 short love status for whatsapp. These short love statuses are very cute and interesting. Share it with your friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
Short love status for whatsapp
- Okay, then I’ll just say I love you. There is nothing in this world more important to me than you are. I’m only content when you’re near. My whole purpose is to be what you need me to be. It’s not poetry, but it’s from my heart. Will that do?
- Love is like a booger, you pick and pick at it. Then when you get it you wonder how to get rid of it.
- I would like to be able to breathe— to be able to love her by memory or fidelity. But my heart aches. I love you continuously, intensely.
- He didn’t mind how he looked to other people, because the nursery magic had made him Real, and when you are Real shabbiness doesn’t matter.
- See mirror, every time you will miss me and look deeper into your eyes till you will find me.
- This is love, I think. A place where people who have been alone may lock together like hawks and spin in the air, dizzy with surprise at the connection. A place you go willingly, and with wonder.
- He could not be mistaken. There were no other eyes like those in the world. There was only one creature in the world who could concentrate for him all the brightness and meaning of life. It was she. It was Kitty.
- I’d stop anyone from taking that smile from you. I would, if I were allowed.
- You be you and I’ll be me, today and today and today, and let’s trust the future to tomorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet. May our reunion be not a finding but a sweet collision of destinies! Love and Love and Love Again, Stargirl.
- Men aren’t stupid, and you don’t need a complicated set of rules to find a good one who loves you. Here’s the only rule you need: if a man loves you, he will do anything he can to keep you around. Anything.
- It’s just so strange.
You used to love me,
and now you’re a stranger
who happens to know all
of my secrets.
- People hate as they love, unreasonably.
- Experience has taught me that what you love, you should love all the harder because someday it will be gone.
- Love is essential, gregariousness is optional.
- I would have done whatever it took to save you.’ His voice and his expression were grave. ‘Even if that meant I had to spend eternity in Hell.
- Those questions you have? Whether he’s the one, whether you feel about him the way you should, or whether the relationship is going okay? When you’re not sure whether you’re in love with someone or not, the answer is not.
- Sometimes you cry, Susie, even when someone you love has been gone a long time.
- That’s what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget.
- Honey, no offense, but sometimes I think I could shoot you and watch you kick.
- Stay for me. Stay with me. There will never be anyone else. Not in my bed. Not in my life. And not in my heart.
- I have come to the conclusion never again to think of marrying, and for this reason, I can never be satisfied with anyone who would be blockhead enough to have me.
- She blushed and so did he. She greeted him in a faltering voice, and he spoke to her without knowing what he was saying.
- After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
- No one has imagined us. We want to live like trees,
sycamores blazing through the sulfuric air,
dappled with scars, still exuberantly budding,
our animal passion rooted in the city.
- Isn’t that the greatest tragedy? When someone rejects us, no matter how they abuse our love, we hope against reason that somehow they will come back to us.
- Do you love him?”
Deryn swallowed, then pointed at the screen. “He makes me feel like that. Like flying.
- It’s easy to fall in love, Ben. The hard part comes when you want out.
- We love our lovin’….but not like we love our freedom.
- Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they do not like him.
- The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love and death.
- Some people never say the words ‘I love you’, for like a child they’re longing to be told.
- I just… I just miss him. And hate being so alone. Does he miss me? He must
- When we fall in love, we hope – both egotistically and altruistically – that we shall be finally, truly seen: judged and approved. Of course, love does not always bring approval: being seen may just as well lead to a thumbs-down and a season in hell.