Now we are going to share with you best 22 Missing you quotes for valentine day. Share it with your friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
- From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
- What old December’s bareness everywhere!
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
- If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- Within you I lose myself…
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.
- Taken the stars from the night and the sun From the day!
- Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
- What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
- Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color.
- Thou art gone from my gaze like a beautiful dream. And I seek thee in vain by the meadow and stream.
- Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
- Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.
- When I go away from you The world beats dead Like a slackened drum.
- Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I.
- As contraries are known by contraries, so is the delight of presence best known by the torments of absence.
- Oft in the tranquil hour of night, When stars illume the sky, I gaze upon each orb of light, And wish that thou wert by.
- Days of absence, sad and dreary, Clothed in sorrow’s dark array, – Days of absence, I am weary; She I love is far away.
- In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
- What shall I do with all the days and hoursThat must be counted ere I see thy face?How shall I charm the interval that lowersBetween this time and that sweet time of grace?
- I keep coming back to you in my head, but you couldn’t know that, and I have no carbons.
- I am tired, Beloved,
of chafing my heart against.