Well we have Popular sad love status for him, which you can share it on Facebook. Sad love quotes are one of the most ideal tactics to beat your sad love thoughts. We all have been in a circumstance when the love is gone and we have been allowed to sit unbothered. This stage can be extremely emotional and despite discouraging.
- So it’s true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.
- Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.
- Must I go bound while you go free
Must I love a manwho doesn’t love me
Must I be born with so little art
As to love a man who’ll break my Heart
- I wore your promise on my finger for one year
I’ll wear your name on my heart til I die
Because you were my boy, you were my only boy forever.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
From an Irish headstone
- What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.
- Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget.
- I did the searching and remembering, she did the disappearing and the forgetting.
- Love is never supposed to hurt. Love is supposed to heal, to be your haven from misery, to make living fucking worthwhile.
- The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
- To make one person the center of your world is bound to end in disaster. There are too many factors outside your control.
- Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you
- It’s the love that goes through the hardest trials and survives that’s worth having.
- However much you wanted someone to want you, there was nothing you could do to make it happen. Whatever you did for them, whatever you gave them, whatever you let them take, it could never be enough. Never enough to be sure. Never enough to satisfy them. Never enough to stop them walking away. Never enough to make them love you.
- I wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time.
- You did love me,” I whispered. “Just not the same way I loved you.
- Losing Abby wasn’t a story I remembered from early childhood–it was in my face, debilitating me like a sickness, robbing me of my senses and physically, excruciatingly painful. My mother’s words echoed in my ear. Abby was the girl I had to fight for, and I went down fighting. None of it was ever going to be enough.
- For a split second I felt as though she was nobody special in the larger scheme of my life. She was just some girl who had tied me to her leg to help her sink when she jumped off the bridge. Then I blinked and was in love with her again.
- I know you. Inside and out, Sara. I know you, and I’ve accepted it all. Every bit of the crazy. And I love you anyway remember?
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much i loved you…then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.
- Just tell yourself a story that’ll satisfy you and pretend he told it.
- I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.
- Some people come in your life and make you believe that your life is incomplete without them. Then they leave, creating a void in your heart that may fill back with time but will never be complete.
- Ladies if A Man is More Invested and Concerned About Your Assets….He Is A Liability
- If you love something, let it go…. 🙂