Today we (quotesinside.com) are giving you Best 18 inspirational mothers day quotes. And also have 6 mothers day images. Share it with your mom’s and friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
Inspirational mothers day quotes
- There is no teacher equal to mother and there’s nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father.
- My mother is my friend
Who shares with me her bread
All my hopelessness cured!
Her company makes me secured!
- The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live life.
- We are God’s chosen people.
We are God’s treasured possession.
Let us rise in mighty strength to possess our rightful places as God’s children.
- My mama is my feeding bottle… She never goes empty no matter how deep I sip! Thank you mum!
- My mother is my teacher
Her words make me richer
I thank you oh my mother
May you grow and live longer!
- If I would be made come to earth again, I would ask for the same mother again. If made to return 100 times to earth, I would request to be born through the same mother 100 times!
- My mother is my doctor
Caring for me when am ill
I will love her forever till
We are gone to our creator!
- My mother is my pastor
She teaches me the Bible
I love her as my mentor
She tells me to be humble!
- A good mother… when you CRY, she CARRIES you; when you are HUNGRY, she will HURRY to feed you; when you are about to SLEEP, she SINGS for you! Long live good mothers! Thank you mama!
- I am so thankful to MOTHER for making my ordinary life extraordinary. MOTHER – Multiplied Opportunities Through Her Endless Reinvention.
- Let your children uplift your burdens and allow your role as a mother – to flourish and grow.
- Motherhood furnishes us with, not just giving life — but, partaking of life’s learning.
- Motherhood unwittingly molds us into all we are now, or are – destined to be.
- Let the voices of all mothers be heard, as we come to honor the gift of Motherhood.
- We savour on great memories of happy times.
- Let us acknowledge the magnitude of Motherhood, by simply honoring all mothers— past & present.
- It is within your loving and welcoming arms that a new generation will arrive & be greeted.