Now we are going to share with you good quotes about love for him. Share it with your friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
Good quotes about love
- I love Jere more than anybody. He’s my brother, my family. I hate myself for doing this. But when I see you two together, I hate him too.” His voice broke. “Don’t marry him. Don’t be with him. Be with me.
- The worst thing: to give yourself away in exchange for not enough love.
- I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over and I think I will faint with desire.
- Nothing of real worth can ever be bought. Love, friendship, honour, valour, respect. All these things have to be earned.
- There are betrayals in war that are childlike compared with our human betrayals during peace. The new lovers enter the habits of the other. Things are smashed, revealed in a new light. This is done with nervous or tender sentences, although the heart is an organ of fire.
- If you follow the will of God, you know that in spite of all the terrible things that happen to you, you will never lose a final refuge. You know that the foundation of the world is love, so that even when no human being can or will help you, you may go on, trusting in the One that loves you.
Good quotes about life
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- We do not remember days, we remember moments.
Good quotes about life and love
- it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.
- A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.
- To long a sacrifice can make a stone of a heart
- I felt his other hand sear hot against my cheek. He bent his head, and in a voice that Jack couldn’t hear, said, “When you came down the stairs, and fell into me, that was the moment.” Then his lips pressed against mine.
- Love goes very far beyond the physical person of the beloved. It finds its deepest meaning in his spiritual being, his inner self. Whether or not he is actually present, whether or not he is still alive at all, ceases somehow to be of importance.
- Ten long trips around the sun since I last saw that smile, but only joy and thankfulness that on a tiny world in the vastness, for a couple of moments in the immensity of time, we were one.
Funny quotes about love
- Girls are like phones. We love to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!
- They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Why cry for someone when you can laugh next to someone else?
Love quotes for him
- Love is bullshit. Emotion is bullshit. I am a rock. A jerk. I’m an uncaring asshole and proud of it.
- It’s funny. No matter how hard you try, you can’t close your heart forever. And the minute you open it up, you never know what’s going to come in. But when it does, you just have to go for it! Because if you don’t, there’s not point in being here.
- I mean, I hope you’re happy,
But the sky is still the sky without you,
And I’m not surprised by that anymore.
- Darkness may hide the trees
and the flowers from the eyes
but it cannot hide
love from the soul.
- I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.
- You know quite well, deep within you, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation…and that is called loving. Well, then, love your suffering. Do not resist it, do not flee from it. It is your aversion that hurts, nothing else.