Today quotesinside.com is giving you the 18 + Great Quotes for Mothers Day . You can share these cute loving mothers day quotes and sayings with your friends.
Quotes For Mothers Day
- And remember that behind every successful woman……is a basket of dirty laundry.
- Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.
- Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.
- If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family.
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
- An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you – life
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
- Nobody knows of the work it makes
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.
- Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand.
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men – from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
- All mothers are working mothers.