Now we are going to share with you best 110 + status for whatsapp in english for love. Share it with your friends and Also share on facebook and whatsapp.
Status for whatsapp in english for love
- Mara, that’s the life I want to give you. That’s what I’m offering you. I want to fill you life with color and warmth. I want to fill it with light. Give me a chance
- Out of nowhere you said, I love you. For whatever it’s worth.
- I knew in that moment, I would never love anyone in my life the way I loved Evan Mathews.
- Quit being so hard on yourself. We are what we are; we love what we love. We don’t need to justify it to anyone… not even to ourselves.
- I don’t know where you have to go or what you have to do, but I’ll wait for you, John. Every bit of my heart belongs to you, whether you ask for it or not.
- This last night we tear into each other, as if to wound, as if to find the key to everything before morning.
- Truths are written, never said… Lines are drawn, but then they fade.
- This overwhelming, encompassing feeling is love. It’s not perfect and it’s messy as hell. And it’s exactly what I need.
- Compassion is the signature of Higher Consciousness. Non-violence is the tool to evolve into the Higher Consciousness.
- Love is one kind of abstraction. And then there are those nights when I sleep alone, when I curl into a pillow that isn’t you, when I hear the tiptoe sounds that aren’t yours. It’s not as if I can conjure you up completely. I must embrace the idea of you instead.
- In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them.
- I love you,” I said, and stabbed him.
- The love we give away is the only love we keep.
- Love is giving up control. It’s surrendering the desire to control the other person. The two—love and controlling power over the other person—are mutually exclusive. If we are serious about loving someone, we have to surrender all the desires within us to manipulate the relationship.
- There seemed to be three choices: to give up trying to love anyone, to stop being selfish, or to learn to love a person while continuing to be selfish.
- After all, a woman who doesn’t love cats is never going to be make a man happy.
- What kind of motel sells condoms?”
“My favorite kind of motel?
- I want to be with you forever and beyond..
- Then he almost but didn’t say the two sentence he’d been meaning to say for years: part of me is made of glass, and also, I love you
- I need to figure out the secret. I need to work out how to keep things flying back to me instead of always flying away.
- Love me sweet
With all thou art
Feeling, thinking, seeing;
Love me in the Lightest part,
Love me in full Being.
- Because that is when you love somebody – when you see them being game in the face of the worst. Not courageous. Not heroic. Just game.
- I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
- You deserve someone better than me. Someone young and idealistic…someone who can experience things for the first time along with you. I’m not always kind, and I have more faults than I’d care to name. All I can promise is that I’ll want you until my last breath.
- She smiled, and there it was again, that aching pressure in his chest. Love, or a heart attack. Kind of the same thing.
- If you kiss someone on the back of the neck, it spreads.
- In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people.
- Is it really so that the one I love is everywhere?
- You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.
- One can be very much in love with a woman without wishing to spend the rest of one’s life with her.
- There hadn’t been one specific moment. It was like gradualy waking up. You go from being asleep to the space between dreaming and awake and then into consciousness. It’s a slow process, but when you’re awake, there’s no mistaking it. There was no mistaking that it had been love.
- I can chase you, and I can catch you,
but there is nothing I can do to make you mine.
- My little dog—a heartbeat at my feet.
- I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.
- It is beautiful to express love and even more beautiful to feel it.
- Love was that way. You could not render it in black or white. It always came down to the strange, blended shades of grey.
- I think about you every second of every day and I don’t know how to get over you,” she says. “Don’t,” I beg her. “Please don’t get over me.
- The silence is the worst part of any fight, because it’s made up of all the things we wish we could say, if only we had the guts.
- Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
- A woman with romance in her life lived as grandly as a queen, because her heart was treasured.
- Flesh and blood needs flesh and blood, and you’re the one I need
- To love someone, why do you need society’s approval and permission?
- We ought not to be weary of doing little things for the love of God, who regards not the greatness of the work, but the love with which it is performed.
- She had been born for this man, and she had spent so many years trying to accept the fact that he had been born for someone else..
- I’ve learned two things in my life. One that love is the beginning and end of all meaning. And two that it is the same thing whatever shape our souls have taken on this journey. Love is love. Is love.
- Still, that’s the point of love; you love someone despite their flaws.
- You can love someone you mistrust.
- The love we’d shared always burned within me, no matter how often I told myself to move on, no matter how much the world did think I’d moved on.
- I caught myself thinking about falling in love with someone who I hoped was out there right now thinking about the possibility of me, but I quickly banished the notion. It was that kind of thinking that landed me in this situation to begin with. Hope can ruin you.
- Happiness does not come from without, it comes from within.
- My brain tells me it will be better to just let him go.
My heart… not so much.
- We do not need to go out and find love; rather, we need to be still and let love discover us.
- I’d run my whole life long to reach you; paddle my way across Atlantic and Pacific; traverse Jungle and Desert to find you; climb cliffs and drop from the sky to rescue you. Anything to be close to you. Any way to say I love you.
- It answers the question that was tormenting you: my love, you are not ‘one thing in my life’ – not even the most important – because my life no longer belongs to me because…you are always me.
- But that afternoon he asked himself, with his infinite capacity for illusion, if such pitiless indifference might not be a subterfuge for hiding the torments of love.
- To live without you
is to be robbed of love
and what is life without it?
To live without you
is death to me, my love
but some call it life.
- Your heart can break at any age.
- Love rules the court, the camp, the grove, and men below, and the saints above, for love is heaven, and heaven is love.
- Love is when he is hungry and you feed him. Love is knowing when he is hungry.
- A joyful heart is the normal result of a heart burning with love. She gives most who gives with joy.
- My girlfriend is a party girl angel who can kick some arse and cook.
- He looks at one of the pictures for a long time. Then he looks at me. “I’ll keep you up here.” He taps his temple. “Where you can’t get lost.
- It was stupid to hope, she knew. But sometimes hope was all you had.
- I could still feel the ghost of him hovering in the quiet, dark recess of my heart. It was as if he was just waiting for me to be lonely, or to let my guard down, so that he could surface and fill my mind again with thoughts of him.
- Maybe ‘Okay’ will be our ‘always’..
- I’d sleep outside naked in the blizzard,for you.
- I shudder at the thought of men….
I’m due to fall in love again
- Something that is yours forever is never precious.
- Love is the way back into Eden. It is the way back to life.
- How we love others is affected by how we love ourselves, and for the first time in a long time, I was whole.
- Ah, when to the heart of man
Was it ever less than a treason
To go with the drift of things,
To yield with a grace to reason,
And bow and accept the end
Of a love or a season?
- Stories make us more alive, more human, more courageous, more loving.
- Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent than the one derived from fear of punishment.
- It was as if when I looked into his eyes I was standing alone on the edge of the world…on a windswept ocean beach. There was nothing but the soft roar of the waves.
- There is no one I would rather see the sunrise with than you.
- Because of a great love, one is courageous.
- When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?
- You need just the right amount of ‘Fuck the world’ and the right amount of belief in something…and you need the right amount of love.
- Emotion without reason lets people walk all over you; reason without emotion is a mask for cruelty.
- Intrigued by that enigma, he dug so deeply into her sentiments that in search of interest he found love, because by trying to make her love him he ended up falling in love with her.
- Sensitive people usually love deeply and hate deeply. They don’t know any other way to live than by extremes because thier emotional theromastat is broken.
- I don’t understand how I can know so little about love and how it works. How I can be so bad at it when it’s all I’ve ever wanted.
All I’ve ever known is about leaving or being left.
- Love is larger than the walls which shut it in.
- I miss everything about you
Can’t believe that I still want you
And after all the things we’ve been through.
- Never knew what a friendship was, Never knew how to really love, You can’t be what I need you to, & I don’t know why I fuck with you.
- It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
- Where’s the man that could ease a heart like a satin gown?
- Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I’m never not thinking of you.
- I would kiss you in the middle of the ocean during a lightning storm cuz I’d rather be left for dead than wondering what thunder sounds like.
- Love feels like a great misfortune, a monstrous parasite, a permanent state of emergency that ruins all small pleasures.
- You see, there are some people that one loves, and others that perhaps one would rather be with.
- Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through.
- He who seeks ecstasy in love should not complain of suffering.
- To love a man enough to help him, you have to forfeit the warm, self-righteous glow that comes from judging.
- Phones are distracting. The internet is distracting.The way he looked at you? He wasn’t distracted. He was consumed.
- Maybe it’s only fitting that relationship that started with a lie would end with one.
- What is a friend if not someone you feel close to, someone you like being with, someone you can confide in and share pleasure with.
- When a woman loves you she’s not satisfied until she possesses your soul. Because she’s weak, she has a rage for domination, and nothing less will satisfy her.
- The women in the shop told me that yellow rose represents friendship and red rose shows love. And the rosery is the only thing i own that i care for, its yours
- She had been proud of his decision to serve his country, her heart bursting with love and admiration the first time she saw him outfitted in his dress blues.
- It was their secret, a secret meant for just the two of them, and she’d never been able to imagine how it would sound coming from someone else. But, somehow, Logan made it sound just right.
- They finished laughing and caught their breaths, and looked at each other, and Ani thought Geric looked at her too long, as though he forgot he was looking, as though he did not wish to do anything else. She looked back. Her took heart took its time quieting down.
- My mother says that pain is hidden in everyone you see. She says try to imagine it like big bunches of flowers that everyone is carrying around with them. Think of your pain like a big bunch of red roses, a beautiful thorn necklace. Everyone has one.
- The more fucked up you are, the more I like you. As long as you’ve managed to hold onto your identity through all the shit, then it won’t matter how twisted you are. I will love you more for it.
- Because misery, and degradation, and death, and nothing that God or Satan could inflict would have parted us, you, of your own will did it. I have no broken your heart – you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine. So much the worse for me that I am strong.
- It’s not at all hard to understand a person; it’s only hard to listen without bias.
- Who knew that the path to a womans heart was through the soul of an honest man?
- I’ve learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one. You can’tmake anyone love you. You just have to reveal who you are and take your chances.
- We’re connected, as women. It’s like a spiderweb. If one part of that web vibrates, if there’s trouble, we all know it, but most of the time we’re just too scared, or selfish, or insecure to help. But if we don’t help each other, who will?
- No matter how bad you want a person, if your hearts are in two different places, you’ll have to pass and move on.
- It is our wounds that create in us a desire to reach for miracles. The fulfillment of such miracles depends on whether we let our wounds pull us down or lift us up towards our dreams.
- Is not general incivility the very essence of love?
- While I was drying off Maddie after her bath tonight, she said, ‘I love you’ to me for the first time. It sounded like ‘All lub boo,’ but I didn’t care. To reciprocate, I showed her what an ex-Marine looks like when he cries.